Arrival and departure on Bali
- Make sure your passport on arrival in Indonesia is still valid for at least six month.
- It is possible to arrange a eVisa for a 30days stay. Electronic Visa on Arrival (e-VOA) for. Go to https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/
- If you have not arranged an eVisa, please proceed to the VisaOnArrival desk. and buy a visa for US$35.
- The immigration officer provides you a visa for a maximun stay of 30 days in Indonesia.
- pass immigration and customs at your arrival in Bali. Please be prepared for long waiting lines.
- Pick up your luggage and fill out a declaration form on a laptop, available in the bagage hall. One per family.
- For longer stays ask before leaving your country of residence for a visa at the Indonesian Embassy, or if you have arranged an e-VOA before your arrival, you are able to extend your stay.
Travel from and to the airport
- Your transport from Bali's Ngurah Rai airport to Rumah Buka and back can be arranged by us. The journey takes about three hours (more during peak hours).
- It is a beautiful drive with stunning views. Halfway through are some nice restaurants overlooking the rice fields. Here you may get off to stretch your legs or for something to eat or drink.